Doctor Green’s Hemp Pet is a clinically formulated, precisely dosed, designed to relieve symptoms in mammals of all types. Everyone gets sick and feels pain, our pets included. For most animals is ideal as a supplement for all pets. Doctor Green’s Hemp Pets CBD oil can be effectively used as an anti-inflammatory agent, pain-relieving compound and anti-epileptic. ideal as a supplement for all pets and especially those suffering from allergies, anxiety, behavioral issues, arthritis, immune diseases, digestive problems, diabetes, cancer, seizures and chronic pain.is ideal too for easy traveling with your pet, grooming, re-homing or reducing stress during fireworks and other noisy events.
We recommend 1mg of CBD per 10 pounds of the Pet's weight,
Each pet is different and body weight varies widely, in order to find the perfect amount of CBD for your Pet that will have the optimal benefits on your pet’s health. As CBD has zero side effects, you can safely up the dosage with no worries. For best results, we recommend at least 2 weeks of consistent usage so your pet’s metabolism gets accustomed to the effects of CBD.Should be administered on a full stomach as this helps ensure the highest rate of absorption from de GI tract. Please note individual variation and your pet may respond in a short or longer time frame.
Shake well before using and store away from light and heat. Consult your vet if your pet is pregnant or lactating before introducing the CBD for Dogs in their daily diet.
- The most common side effect is mild lethargy (due to CBD effects on the brain) which usually subsides in 3-4 days.
- A less common side effect is softer stools and an increased bowel movement frequency (due to individual fiber sensitivities). Remember, we use the whole plant, and hemp is known for its high fiber content. A less frequent administration resolves the fiber sensitivity issue.
- Rarely vomiting or increased skin sensitivity are seen, necessitating discontinuation of Cannabis-based products.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Is it safe to provide cannabis to animals?
Cannabis is widely known to be non-toxic to humans and animals, however, animals that eat THC containing cannabis can become quite ill. Since these products are a derivative of cannabis that contains negligible amounts of THC, there are no psychoactive effects. Your dog will definitely *not* get stoned.
Ingredients: Hemp Seed Oill, CBD Rich Hemp Oil
- c300 mgs CBD per bottle
- Traces of other safe cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids for added medical benefits
- 100% cruelty-free, vegan, organic, Kosher and non-GMO
- Quick acting
- Easy to use
- Adjustable dosage
- All-natural ingredients
- Prolongs the life of pets
- Alleviates anxiety
- Strengthens immune system
- High omega fatty acid content
- Ideal for grooming, rehoming, separation anxiety and pet traveling
- Zero side effects and zero psychoactive properties
- Legal and safe to use on your pet in any amounts
- May help joint discomfort associated with normal daily exercise and activity
- Encourages a normal calm demeanor
- Supports a healthy GI tract
- Assist in "end of life" care and comfort
- Maintains healthy neurological function
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your veterinarian before using any product.